Re: why do men help but make more work....

Dh removed all the sludge from our washer using turps (cringe) now I cannot

>remove the smell from the machine despite 5 washes, he also thought he'd >help by putting on a load so DD's clothes smell now. My mum suggested white >vinegar which I will go buy this afternoon, any other suggestions? >Alissa

No suggestions, but I've crossposted this to alt.home.cleaning so maybe some of the more knowledgeable folks over there will have some suggestions.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

alissa

Nan, I wish you had crossposted this to a turpentine group, instead. Nobody here knows the answer, but FH will probably whink and ask honeybee to meet him at Walmart. You *know* what kind of trouble that will stir up!

Reply to
Lloyd Randall

LOL Lloyd :-)

Nan