Re: why do men help but make more work....

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:58:02 +1100, "alissa"

No suggestions, but I've crossposted this to alt.home.cleaning so maybe some of the more knowledgeable folks over there will have some suggestions.
Nan

cannot
white

Nan, I wish you had crossposted this to a turpentine group, instead. Nobody here knows the answer, but FH will probably whink and ask honeybee to meet him at Walmart. You *know* what kind of trouble that will stir up!
--
Best Regards,
Lloyd

LOL Lloyd :-)