Re: What is it? CXCII

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Spammer -B-Gone!
Jeremy Pleedle wrote:

I removed a curry stain from my tablecloth with oxyclean. I was most impressed. Please see my other post for my opinion on steam cleaners. Not at all like the adverts, they don't tell us the tiles will fall off!
Mrs Bonk wrote:

You wouldn't get curry stains on your tablecloth if you'd stop combing horses in your kitchen.

Have you thought of washing your hands before you play scrabble? Then you wouldn't have to steam clean the board during games.
Enumerator wrote:

nag, nag, nag

I am not amused by your comments. Believe it or not I have never played scrabble.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

I can see why. Here in America, where we speak real English, it's very popular.