Re: Water in basement

Run a fan and a dehumidifier for at least two weeks. Toss out whatever got wet--nasty molds than can be harmful to your health. Call your insurance company for tips, however do not file a claim unless your damages are extensive.
On 30 Jun 2003 04:13:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (SIgnots) wrote:

(SIgnots) wrote:

floor
get

Odor eliminator and disinfectant http://odoban.com/pages/products/household.html
I found it at Sam's Club.
wrote:]

ripped
time,
Odo-Ban.
It's an odor/disinfectant product. I buy it at Sam's Club. And I put in a hyphen where there is none. (Ooops)

Absolutely. I agreed with this, too. The OP said he didn't have carpeting, though; just unfinished concrete.

Yeah. Look up "black mold" and Texas. I think it's also prevalent in the NE, but I'm not sure. Any, mold/mildew can cause health problems, though.

Or anywhere. All you have to do is have a power outage during heavy rainfall.
Marilee