Re: washing clothes

[On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:38:20 GMT, "kimberlycards" wrote:]

If it's hot and humid inside at your place leaving the wet clothes piled up

> overnight might cause them to smell musty.

Leaving wet clothes in the washing machine is also bad for the machine itself. It's better to promptly remove the clothes and then air out the machine.

Generally speaking, leaving wet clothes in a washing machine is not a good practice for many reasons. I sometimes do it myself, but I kick myself every time.

I would suggest the OP change her washing schedule. Wake up, get out of bed, start a load of wash, fix a cup of coffee, then run a comb across her head.

Reply to
The Other Harry

Generally speaking, leaving wet clothes in a washing machine is

What with Phish's latex gloves and Harry's self kicking I wonder if this is becoming a bit of a perv's news group.

Anyway,

Harry,

You don't need to leave clothes in the machine to find the excuse to kick yourself. Any excuse will do - and you may even graduate to whipping and flogging next.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

I can't remember the name but I heard someone say if you leave them in too long you can get some kind of skin rash like impetago or something. maybe it was scabies

Reply to
jd