Re: Tip for cleaning bathtub

Thanks so much! Your solution really worked for me, when I used it to get out a clothing dye stain in our fiber glass bathtub. I used the Cascade & some Oxi Clean powder and let it soak for about 1 hour (just to be on the safe side). Took all the stain away. Your are a miracle worker and this site is a great stress relief. I was horrified when I couldn't get that stain out on my own. Thank goodness for the Internet where we can find the answers we need and thank goodness for your solution!