Re: Tip for cleaning bathtub (2023 Update)

> To remove stains: > Take Cascade (or some other powder dishwashing stuff), and add a little water > to mix it into a paste. Then apply that to your bathtub. Let sit 5-10 > minutes. Rinse. The phosphates in the powder will try to dissolve the stains. > I bet this works better than Tilex. > == > "One's real life is so often the life that one does not lead." > -- Oscar Wilde

Thanks so much! Your solution really worked for me, when I used it to get out a clothing dye stain in our fiber glass bathtub. I used the Cascade & some Oxi Clean powder and let it soak for about 1 hour (just to be on the safe side). Took all the stain away. Your are a miracle worker and this site is a great stress relief. I was horrified when I couldn't get that stain out on my own. Thank goodness for the Internet where we can find the answers we need and thank goodness for your solution!

Reply to
pet713