Re: Swiffer alternative

I bought some microfiber yarn and knitted some cloths for my Swiffer. They worked so great I knitted some out of cotton for wet cleaning. fay

recycled surgical towels. The fit isn't perfect, but close enough for me. Besides, they last through many, many washings, and do a good job at collecting dust.
________________________ Whatever it takes.

well why we are sharing secrets...I take the used dryer sheets out of the dryer and use them for dusting. they are great for picking up dust, specially on electronics like tvs.