Re: Someone Changed the Rules!

What Rule??? -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk
The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Mother
accompli,
pink
after I lamented...

That one should /*NEVER*/ [unless one wishes for a visit by the Guy With A Goatee and Pitchfork, wherein he unleashes his hordes of imps and gremlins to reek devilishly ingenious mischief upon your laundry] wash reds and pinks together.
The Ranger
after I lamented...

pinks
But that would mean agreeing with the rule (which I do) so who's changed it? (Actually I always say never wash reds with anything). -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web