Re: Someone Changed the Rules!

What Rule???

-- DrClean

I was arguing with my MIL about Chores Domestique last night and learned to > my utter amazement that I've been doing laundry all wrong, my Sainted Mother > did it wrong, and The Matriarch did it wrong... And just like fait accompli, > the red shirts bled into the pinks in this morning's batch of laundry; so I > now have a set of the daughter-units' blouses that are no longer pastel pink > but a vibrant red. > > When the HECK did this rule become the status quo? And why wasn't I given > the memo!? > > The Ranger > -- > "Grits are akin to Elmer Paste with less flavor and more sand." > >
Reply to
DrClean

DrClean asked in message news:beofu1$f6p$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk after I lamented...

That one should /*NEVER*/ [unless one wishes for a visit by the Guy With A Goatee and Pitchfork, wherein he unleashes his hordes of imps and gremlins to reek devilishly ingenious mischief upon your laundry] wash reds and pinks together.

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

But that would mean agreeing with the rule (which I do) so who's changed it? (Actually I always say never wash reds with anything).

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean