Re: Safe and Powerful Cleaning Products

Using all-natural ingredients for the ultimate in consumer safety and

> environmental health, Veriuni? cleaning products deliver unparalleled > cleaning power while eliminating dangerous side effects from the toxins found > in many major cleaner brands.

How do we know the cleaning power is unparalleled? Are all other products dangerous?

> The Veriuni? cleaning line is manufactured by The Clean Environment Company, > whose products are used EXCLUSIVELY by the EPA at several U.S. national > parks.

Does the EPA clean restrooms at some national parks? Who cleans the others?

The EPA tested numerous cleaning products. Those produced by The Clean > Environment Company were ultimately selected as being the most effective > cleaners and the safest to the people using them and to the environment.

Is documentation available online?

> Veriuni? cleaning products (marketed under various brand names) have been > chosen exclusively by:

Why does Veriuni use various brand names?

> The City of Santa Monica. > > The National Park Service for cleaning facilities at Yellowstone, Grand > Teton, Yosemite, Mount Ranier, Joshua Tree, Channel Islands, and Big Bend > national parks. > > Warner Brothers and Fox studios. > > The State of Indiana?s prison system. > > Sundance and Jackson Hole resorts. > > The University Medical Center in Hackensack, N.J.?the seventh largest > healthcare facility in the nation.

Do these places use no product from any other manufacturer? If Veriuni products are so much better, why is the list so short?

> > --- > MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041101114728O6h5EvC6 >

Is that Marcey's Absolution Fund?

Reply to
Barbecue Bob