Re: Laundry Aficionados!

I buy all white, all cotton bath, hand and wash cloths.
Laundry always is washed in hot water, Tide HE, Borax and bleach. My towels and hand towels always are great .....but the wash cloths turn gray. I don't know what else to try to make them white again. And always wash all at the same time.
Any ideas?

towels
don't
at the

Are the wash cloths bleachable??? Do they have brightners added to them? What are the washing instructions?
If you're using the same conditions but getting different results it sounds as if the fibres are in some way different. -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web