Re: How to rid house of ants?

>Recently we have had a rash of ants in our house. We have a two story >house, about 2400 sq feet. The ants are in the kitchen and laundry room >at one end of the 1st floor, and in the bathroom at the other end of the >house , on the 2nd floor. So, I am not sure if some sort of "spot" >treatment will help. > >Do I need perimeter spraying , on the outside of the house , or should I be >thinking more of spot , inside spraying just in the areas where we see the >ants ?? > >Any ideas would be appreciated !! > >--james--
Reply to
Phisherman

I used Terro last year and it worked fine. I used left over Terro this year and it didn't. Was it because it was too old or the type of ants were different? I have the Combat ant motels and they aren't working either.

I see the ants carrying crumbs from the toaster up the wall to the electrical socket.

Also have some ants in the bath at the other end of the house.

Reply to
Dorot29701

Boric acid, sugar, and peanut butter.

Reply to