Re: Grout brush for cleaning around faucets?

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:30:52 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

I use an old toothbrush.

Endorsement. I save all my old fang scrubbers for just such uses.
. old toothbrush
old plastic pot pan scrubber
On Mar 4, 5:30 pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

old toothbrush
old mascara wands - these can get in the narrowest of places...I use one to clean the dust out between the grill on a fan and the air intake on a blowdryer.