Re: Grout brush for cleaning around faucets?

What is something I can get to scrub around narrow

>areas around faucets in the bathroom? > >Grout brush maybe?

I use an old toothbrush.

Reply to
Phisherman

Endorsement. I save all my old fang scrubbers for just such uses.

Reply to
Aspasia

. old toothbrush

old plastic pot pan scrubber

Reply to
WaterBoy

old toothbrush

old mascara wands - these can get in the narrowest of places...I use one to clean the dust out between the grill on a fan and the air intake on a blowdryer.

Reply to
val189