Re: Good Toaster?

You might try on the internet. Should be a better selection.

> > I couldn't find a good group to post this question in, but hoped some one > here would offer suggestions. > > My wife is looking for a new toaster. She has shopped in about four > stores, and every single toaster she sees looks like pure junk. > > > Has anyone bought a new toaster in the recent past, and been real happy > with the quality of what you purchased ? If so, please comment here !! > > Thanks !!!!!!!!! > > > --James-- > >
Reply to
Donna in Texas

Thanks, but this is the internet.

--James-

You might try on the internet. Should be a better selection.

Reply to
James

She can go to

and type in what she wants ... then look for opinions and reviews about the product. Some products look cheap but hold up fairly well.

Reply to
Dottie

Thank you !!

She can go to

and type in what she wants ... then look for opinions and reviews about the product. Some products look cheap but hold up fairly well.

Reply to
James

Oh pshaw, on Fri 11 Aug 2006 11:02:54a, James meant to say...

No, this is Usenet, not the Internet.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright