Re: Bissell Steam Cleaners

Pie ChartsI have wanted to try the self-propelled Bissell WITH the heating in it!! Check
http://www.eopinions.com
for a search of the products ratings by consumers!
Sijka
I am considering purchasing a Bissell cleaner and would like some input. I have never used one and want to know how good a job it does compared to the Hoover. I am hoping to purchase the 7920 or the 7950 which is the self propelled version of the 7920. I hope to get some response from someone that has used the Bissell.