Re: Asbestos removal

Who ever posted that the only health risks were to those who mined it I'd like to know where you got your info?

> If you have any doubts about health risks talk to some of the old > timers that worked in the ship yards or insulators who covered miles of > pipe and boilers. > It causes a form of cancer in the lungs that is very different from > other forms of lung cancer. > I work with people who have health problems caused by it and I have > lost a few friends from it. > So please go pedal your mis information and bullshit somewhere else

Did someone really say that? They must be trolling. Death through mesothelioma by exposure to asbestos fibres in dust has been the outcome for some unfortunate housewives who handle clothing before the wash. Something to watch out for if hubby's into plumbing.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk