Re: ants (was Punk created by a skunk)

How about this unusual route for getting rid of ants?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ragout) went:

isn't he in a loony bin or something?
--
warning -- bbc7 and an increasing number of other stereo radio
stations are broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab digital radio,

Who? Punky, Nod or the postman?

more of a pirate or something wasn't he?
--
warning -- bbc7 and an increasing number of other stereo radio
stations are broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab digital radio,
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ragout) wrote:

I don't know about ants, but it's a good way to get rid of dogs. The postman used to provoke my skunk daily because being sprayed would protect him from the vicious dog down the street.
--
Barbecue Bob serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants

I thought your postmen carried pepper spray for mad dogs? I wouldn't deliver to the house if there was a vicious dog about

some dogs treat pepper spray like breath freshener.
snipped-for-privacy@whoever.com (Sweep) went:

i don't know about postmen, but council workers carry sonic devices that are supposed to disorientate dogs so much that they forget to bite them. i don't think we'd get away with using pepper spray on dogs here. we're not even allowed to shoot burglars. postmen usually just write dog at large on the envelope and throw it over the gate for the dog to tear up.
--
warning -- bbc7 and an increasing number of other stereo radio
stations are broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab digital radio,

wasn't the bloke who replaced johnny rotten as singer of the sex pistols a train driver or something?
--
warning -- bbc7 and an increasing number of other stereo radio
stations are broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab digital radio,
went:

ronnie biggs? well he did one over, and he later died gary holton? - he acted then died sid - he died
biggs ain't got long perhaps its a cursed
thank danny that sir jimminy pursey never got the sham pistols off the ground. otherwise we couldn't survive without jimbo
miner.-

at least then we wouldn't of had to see him in those nob hugging tights of his prancing about to some cack music though. that would've been a bonus. imagine if sid had ended up wearing things like that.
--
warning -- bbc7 and an increasing number of other stereo radio
stations are broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab digital radio,
went:

sir jimmy can be forgiven for that indiscretion and the beastie boy image of 1987 cos borstal breakout is up there with badman by the cockney rejects in the shouty punk anthems league table
miner.-

and kill tonight are slung about proudly. along with that dismal institutionalized song.

hurry up harry
miner.-