rat tail brush trim

I finally realized that if I trim down the bristles on my rattail brush, I can really get into those fridge coils, plus get under the stove, washer, and dryer too. The brush is so stiff, that the circumference of the bristles made it impossible to move it, once I got it wedged between the coils. I clean the coils once a month and am always amazed at the pet hair and dust accumulated there.

I also have one of those vack extenders for cleaning under the couch - good tool, but won't fit under fridge. : ((

Reply to
val189

Thank goodness for integrated aplliances. I've not cleaned anything like that since it was fitted umpteen years ago. I recently removed my washing machine in readiness for another, it was all as clean as a whistle.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk