Question on glass partiton wall on shower unit

Greeting to Home cleaning and repair newsgroup. I am so glad that I found such newsgroup community. Okay, here is my question.

I have a shower with smoked partitioned wall surrounding the shower area. It's a kind of glass that has rough treament on the surface to blur the view. It's becoming dirty very quickly and I was wondering what everone else were using to clean up and take care of it? Could I get some advice on what kind of product to buy and use and various way on maintaining the glass wall partition properly? I think house was built some 15 years ago and I see sealer between glass partitions have slowly started coming off. Anyone out there with repiar advice?

Thank you in advance.

Oktokie

Reply to
oktokie