Question about washing dish rags

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:43:31 +0900, "Jason Ducharme"

Bleach will kill the fungus and bacteria. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them in a dry location.
On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:43:31 +0900, "Jason Ducharme"

personally I wouldn't use them. They may be clinically clean and white as the driven snow but if they've been mopping up other dirt I wouldn't want them near my dishes or kitchen worktops.