Question about washing dish rags

Page 1 of 3
If I wash dish rags in the same load as cleaning rags that are used to scrub mildew off, are the dish rags contaminated?
I asked a similar question last spring about whether it would contaminate the machine, but now I have just mixed up a whole bunch of cleaning rags and dish rags by mistake and washed them all together. Are the dish rags no longer suitable for dishes now? Sorry if it's an obvious question but I have asked it anyway.
On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:43:31 +0900, "Jason Ducharme"

Just to be on the safe side, I'd probably re-wash them with a bit of bleach.
Nan