Q. Removing glue "boogers" ???

A lot of gallon products come with a bonus filled sprayer attached. It's held on to the gallaon with a clear semi-hard substance. After separating the two items, how do you remove the clear adhesive? You used to be able to *roll* it off but that doesn't work anymore.
On 02 Sep 2003 15:53:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

I've noticed the properties of the adhesive have changed. If it's not sticky and bothersome, I no longer worry about trying to remove it.
Nan