Q: A toilet that makes toilet paper uneccessary (sp.)???????

I saw a commercial for this toilet Washlet from Toto. I gathered that it washes your behind and dries it with air. So this begs the question: Where does the water shoot out from? They showed people cleaning different things with toilet paper and said something along the lines of You wouldn't use toilet paper to clean your shower doors, your floors, your stove, so why use it on yourself? My aunt tells me they have toilets like this in Japan. It sound more like a Hammeka Schlemmer (sp.??????) gizmo and not the wave of the future. I don't know if I like this idea. I need to know more. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
There is a wand that extends from under the seat in the back. It retracts while you do your business and extends when you turn on the spray. It even warms the water.

washes
the
toilet
yourself? My

don't
getting

It sounds expensive. They didn't give the price in their commercial, that must mean it is.

must
I don't know about price but if it is TOTO and not a cheap version that they made for export, then it should be a good product. Is it a whole toilet? or just the seat? The cleaning part here is sold as the seat.
Here it is, complete with picture ... F-z
Toto Chloe Washlet Bidet Seats - Low Price ... Style Elongated. Retail price of $559.20 for the Chloe Washlet is being enforced by Toto USA, Inc. If you find it for a lower ... www.greatideasinc.com/toto/toto-chloe.htm

that
they
or
Yep that looks just like what we have here. The best part of these things is that the seat is heated. Great thing to have on a cold winter night.
Theresa

toilet?

Thank you.