Preventing lime deposits in toilet bowl?

Our well water is heavily mineralized. Is there anything I can put in the toilet tank that will prevent lime deposits from forming in the toilet bowl? Periodic conventional cleaning doesn't prevent it.
There are several products that claim to prevent hard water stains, but I think "hard water" and "lime" are two different things.
--
Please reply to: | "When the press is free and every man
pciszek at panix dot com | able to read, all is safe."
On Thu, 26 May 2005 07:04:54 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Paul Ciszek) wrote:

Phisherman wrote:

Try Polident tablets.
--
Best
Greg

Why do you put limes in your toilet ? Hahahahaha.
But seriously, I think lime the way the word is used in this regard, equates to hard water, it's really mineral deposits, so if something will fix the hard water it will take care of it. Maybe one of the many things you put in your tank, that you refer to. See also:
http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf410816.tip.html
Paul Ciszek wrote:

I have no idea if it works but I have just been reading a magazine and one of the readers tips was to put sea shells in the electric kettle water to protect against limescale. They should be changed every few weeks. Well! That's a new one on me. I wonder if it would work in a cistern?