Polish for inside my taxi

Hi I have tried several spray on polishes for the dash etc. in my cab has anyone got any ideas which one has the longest lasting shine. From Eddie in Glasgow
have you tried floor polish?? I don't know if it would work because anything will deteriorate in the sun...but I think I'll try it on my car and see.
Sijka

sijka wrote:

Sun? He's frae Glesga.