please- stick vac recommendation

Hi, I need a new stick vac, mostly for my kids to use. They want to help, but find the full size vac awkward. I had an old Eureka (I think) that was fine, so I replaced it with another one from wally world, and it's really awful. Just doesn't pick up anyuthing. So- I'd like to avoid making the same mistake twice- can anyone please recommend one worth having?

Reply to
slugbrad

These are nearly useless. They can't reach into smaller areas, stir up dust, messy to empty, noisy to run, cord management, etc. An angle broom, whisk broom and dustpan will serve kids very well.

Reply to
Phisherman