pesticide stains

i have dried up drip stains from pesticide from my bi monthly exterminator. my wall to wall carpeting is beige & it does not look nice & i am not sure if it is colorfast. is there anything safe that i can use to remove the stains????? any help appreciated!!!!!!
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:50:48 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (mjs) wrote:

Since nobody here knows the pesticide composition of what was applied, I would call the exterminator about the stains. The residue (stains) may be needed (for the recommended time) to repel any pests.
Most carpeting is colorfast. Test carpet with carpet shampoo in a closet or other inconspicupuis place. Wait a day and carefully inspect the carpet for any color change.