Perhaps a safer way to clean roof gutters

Perhaps safe way to clean roof gutters would be to use a leaf blower with several sections of plastic pipe (e.g. central vacuum pipe) with an U on the end. This all plastic device would hopefully avoid some of the danger of overhead power lines when cleaning roof gutters.
On 08 Nov 2003 20:51:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BeyerIII) wrote:

That may work for some, but my roof is 30 feet up in the back of the house. I installed those inexpensive plastic screens over the gutters but still clean/inspect the gutters once a year using an extension ladder, scoop made from a recycled plastic bottle, and a garden hose to get any remaining debris out. Without the covers, I'd have to clean gutters 3 times a year. Most of the debis is pine needles.
According to Robert Lenney, gutter cleaning expert whose company has cleane d out more than 5 million feet of gutter since 1996, it's the semi-annual p roject that strikes fear into the hearts of all urban and suburban warriors who face that dreaded request, "Honey, it's time to clean out the gutters! " http://www.epdmcoatings.com/rv-roof-repair.html