Paint removal?

Hi folks. I got some interior latex, semi-gloss white paint (Ductch Boy) on my pant and t-shirt. I didn't soak it in water right away and it is all dried up now. Is there any way to remove it? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Lynn

When paint dries it is difficult to remove. When it cures, it is even more difficult to remove. Try soaking the paint in household ammonia. If that doesn't work, a product made for dried paint removal may help. One such product is Goof Off!, probably sold at Home Depot.

Reply to
Phisherman

Reply to
Lynn