Outdoor Windex

I have used this with good results. Some windows are high,and I like the idea of the hose end dispenser. I find it kind of costly to buy the complete dispenser and detergent every time it's empty. Indoor Windex has refill bottles for their sprayers. Is there any way I can make my own detergent,and refill the dispenser? If so,what can I use? Thanks

Reply to
Herb

I make a window/general purpose cleaner. My recipe:

1 pint rubbing alcohol 1 cup ammonia (not sudsy) 2 squirts dish liquid (I like Dawn Power Plus) mix with water to make a gallon, tip several times to mix.

Nan

Reply to
Nan