OT: Zen of Clothes Folding

http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/graphics/movies/FALTENpliage1.mov

How very clever! I viewed it in slow motion and I can *almost* do it. It took me quite a while to learn how to make fan shaped napkins so I'm feeling well pleased with myself, though I have no idea of what use it could be to me as I hang all my clothes except underwear. Thank you Randy R

I wish I knew what the girl was saying in the video, then maybe I could figure out what she's doing.
Randy R
I think I heard her say, "I'm buying you out." How did you slow the video down to slow motion?

Hello Tom Place your cursor on the little grey dot and drag it along at your own speed or left click just in front of it all the way along.