OT: Framing Momento Question

My wife and I have a hiking trail map which was printed on glossy paper. We are going to have it framed, to preserve our mountain hiking pursuits, and we want it to last.
We have typed up our own map "legend," which will be included as an insert in a blank area of the map. This insert measure about 4 x 5 inches.
Here is my question.... what is the best way to be sure that the insert, printed on regular copier paper, will adhere to the glossy surface of the map ? I suppose I could scotch tape it, but this doesn't seem "permanent" or even "semi-permanent" to me.
Is there a glue that would adhere, long-time, to the glossy paper ?
Any ideas or comments will be appeciated !!
James

It wasn't until I'd read yer entire post and wondered what it had to do with the subject line, which I then reread said subject line, that I realized your post had absolutely nothing to do with Monsanto. ;)
nb --geezer
--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support labeling GMOs

You must not have very much to do in life, if you spend your time moderating other people's posts.
Get a life !!!!!!!!!
James

....and yer reply is doing what?
--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support labeling GMOs

Back at ya Jimster. Geez was mere pointing out how he misinterpreted the subject. You really should try to chill a bit instead of spending your time moderating other people's posts. Wut a maroon.
James wrote the following on 5/26/2012 11:50 AM (ET):

Double sided tape, or spray adhesive???
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY