OT: Bathroom Design by Magnet in UK?

Sorry to post a little off-topic but I'm not sure where to go for unbiased opinions:
I live in London and am thinking of having a spare bedroom turned into a bathroom. Not being great at DIY, and wanting a 'one-stop' service, I'm thinking about using the design and installation service provided by Magnet, the kitchen and bathroom supplier.
Does anyone have any opinions/experience of them, good or bad?
Thanks in advance for advice
Lorna
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:57:53 +0000 (UTC), "Lorna"

I've not used that particular company. I used a 'design and installation' company for my bathroom but at the end of the day the installation was contracted out and it was a case of the right hand not knowing what the left was doing. If I'd known then what I know now I'd have got a good plumber in to handle the whole job.