Original meaning of CLR

I've heard lately on the radio, particularly Paul Harvey that CLR stands for Calcium, Lime and Rust. I say that it originally stood for Calcium, Lime Remover. Does anyone else remember this?
On 03 Aug 2003 18:00:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

Paul Harvey is correct.
<< Paul Harvey is correct. >> ____Reply Separator_____ Yes he is, for once. From Jelmar:
Dear Mr. TomKanPa:
Thank you for writing regarding CLR(r) Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover, and thank you for visiting our website. We at Jelmar always look forward to hearing from satisfied customers regarding our products.
CLR(r) has always stood for calcium, lime and rust.

I don't know, but the stuff never touches the rust stains I try it on.
scribbled in red crayon:

- ~Piper~ Every path has some puddles.
<< Every path has some puddles. >> ____Reply Separator_____
I like it. I think the wife would prefer I use this in lieu of "Shit Happens!"
On 21 Aug 2003 20:15:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) scribbled in red crayon:

Of course, puddles don't usually hit the proverbial fan. Nor is it easy to be up Puddle Creek without a paddle. It looses something.
Anyway, I change it at least once a week or whenever I think about it.
- ~Piper~ Every path has some puddles.