Organization - My AMAZING grocery bag holder

I'm a person who does a lot of crafts so I save all my plastic grocery bags. There are so many GREAT uses for these handy little things. Only problem is that they are a pain to keep these bags organized.

I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

I just recently got a this grocery bag holder from a company called 'simplehuman'. Looks great and didn't cost much...$9.99. It's all stainless steel, attaches to my cabinet door and is durable. I jam the bags in and pull them out easily. I LOVE IT and had to spread the word.....

I'll be giving these things out for gifts this year for sure!

see the product on

Rose

I just bought a (deep) "carrier rack" for a bicycle, and put that on the inside of my lower kitchen cabinet door.

Had it now for over 30 years.

Best--- Ron

Reply to
Ron Gould

I bought one of those hanging plant baskets at the $ store. The kind that are made of wire, you have to line them with moss or that new fiber liner. But you don't line 'em, just jam the bags in it and pull them out one at a time through the openings.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA