Orange-Glo Hardwood Floor Cleaner?????

Is it worth the $20? I've seen it advertised on TV, "Not Available in Stores!" But I notice that it's sold at our local Giant Eagle supermarket. I was thinking of buying it but I thought I'd get some opinions first.
My daughter ordered it & she just loves it. Makes her pergo floor really shine. Wylladene

Would it be good for real hardwood floors? I thought water shouldn't be used on them. Sis
TomKan wrote:

Greetings,
One of my largest clients used it on a beat-to-shit oak floor, and it looks GREAT. It's been a month now, and some of the bloom is off the rose, but it still looks muck better than before.
Regards...