old-fashioned cleaner

Has anyone ever heard of a paste cleaner called KemKlean? I am trying to find some for my grandmother, who bought a tub at a home show about 10 years ago. It can apparently clean all sorts of stains and tarnishes on several surfaces. Unfortunately, the tub has no product information except the name, what it can clean, and that it was made in Elberon, NJ. Can anyone help me find more?

Reply to
estbir129

I'm looking for the same information...Did anyone fine anything?

Reply to
Mark