Nylon Scrub Brushes?

I would appear my local Home Despot isn't carrying plastic-handled, nylon bristle scrub brushes anymore (as if I wasn't keeping their GDF stock rotating through quickly enough!)
I'm looking for a source, online or B&M, for cheap (US<US$1.99), plastic-handled nylon bristle brushes for vegetable scrubbing and mild cleaning of sinks and stove. IKEA had some but the bristles break very easily and the brushes didn't last very long; they were cheap in cost, though (US$1.99).
The "brushes" that have taken over the peg the previous nylon cheapies were on are sponge-hybrids. Not appropriate for the jobs I have in mind.
Thanks.
The Ranger
On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:51:07 -0700, "The Ranger"

Try a place like Dollar General or Family Dollar, if you have those in your neck o' the woods. One online option is www.fullerbrush.com Their brushes cost a bit more than 1.99, but they last a really long time. My mother used to swear by them.
Nan