New Gain Laundry detergents

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has tried the new Gain Laundry detergents... Joyful Expressions. If so, do you like them?
They seem to be pretty popular in this area.

I don't care for them b/c I don't like strong scented detergents, but if you want to try them for yourself for free, you can get samples sent to you:
http://www.forum.budget101.com/viewtopic.php?t33&highlight=laundry