NEW Car `Wax` (contains NO wax)..FREE Affiliateships..

Sirs/Madam,

Introducing 5StarShine Car `Wax` (contains NO wax)...please read on:

5 STAR SHINE is not a car wax. In fact, it contains no waxes of any kind. Our patented PPS formula protects your paint with PTFE (the same substance that makes nonstick cookware so slippery) for unbeatable shine and protection guaranteed to last for years!

Made From One Of The Slipperiest Substances Known To Man

5 STAR SHINE's main ingredient, PTFE, is one of the slipperiest substances known to man. It's this slick substance that repels dirt like crazy and keeps your car incredibly clean. If you have a fast Internet connection, make sure you check out Video #2 (below picture of our bottle), that shows how our PTFE protection is so slick that not even water can stick to it! When washing is needed you can simply rinse dirt away with a hose! Nothing is easier! Nothing protects as well! Nothing compares!

The Company are currently at NUMBER ONE in the Google Search Engine, plus several others (proof on request).

To join us as a FREE Affiliate or to buy the product, simply visit:

All the best to you,

Kind Regards,

Terence R. Ball

UK Import/Export Agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Superb NEW British auto parts + FREE Agencies

FREE Viral Advertising (set your own time limits) at:
new FREE online banking + FREE Affiliateship at:
Finance plc (UK) Agency Ref: 32368 UK residents email us for details at: snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
trball

A car wax that contains no wax. I got a television that has no picture. I wonder if the no wax wax guy would want it.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA