Need Cast Iron Skillet RX

I opened the dishwasher today and found my cast iron skillet in there. AARGH! The girl who lives with us (or probably her finance) put it in there last night and ran the dishwasher. Now my nice Wagner's Original 1891 skillet is covered with rust. Can it be salvaged? Or did I just gain a new doorstop?
It can be cleaned with some elbow grease. http://whatscookingamerica.net/Information/CastIronPans.htm You basically have to scrub the rust away and reseason it. Katharina