Nail Polish on Carpet

Is there a way to remove red nail polish from a light colored carpet? And yes, I've since taken all the nail polish away from my teenager.
Randy Farnsworth Author of "A Stand Yet Taken" http://randyfarnsworth.com /
On 28 May 2004 13:16:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@randyfarnsworth.com (Randy Farnsworth) wrote:

You can try non-acetone nail polish remover, but try it on a hidden area to test for color-fastness first.
Nan
Yes! Your answer is Sol-U-Mel. It will not harm your carpet and it is 100% natural and EFFECTIVE. An unbelievable product you can use for a number of things. Go to this site to request info. about how you can get it. Once you try this you'll never be without it, guaranteed. Good Luck. Karen
www.momswin.com/kismet