Mulch substitute -- crushed brick ??

The OP has already gotten some good advice.
Nan
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 02:18:31 -0400, Denominator

You have issues, too, hon. You need to get over yourself.
Nan
Nan wrote:

is to avoid the use of inarticulate idioms.
Critics tell me my biggest "issue" is my unwarranted humility. Constant criticism of it makes it worse. Sometimes I think I'll never get over it by myself.
Thanks for your concern. Now, back to our topic: Cleaning Small Blotches on Linoleum.
James wrote:

Google "rubber mulch". It's made from shredded tires, dyed in several colors, and you have to look very close to tell it's not cypress mulch. Available in most localities.
Red

Yep, I can play with words too.
There's organic mulch, meant to absorb and contain moisture and promote growth of surrounding plants. Not to be confused with the close relative word: compost. There's, also, inorganic mulch which does the opposite. Like crushed brick.
There's also mulch used a perimeter boundary around trees and so forth that's organic but has slow decay process. Depth of such mulch is key in preventing growth of unwanted plant growth other than the tree itself.
Mulch, what BS word. Ought be politicized. Dave
It may be lava rock as others have suggested (it would have holes thoughout each piece), but one large landscape supplier near me does indeed carry crushed red tile.
--
Dennis

James wrote: [...]

really good and tastes even better. It's a bean type product.
I think he's over at alt.cooking-chat. And now to return to the topic... I wonder how Bob cleans small blotches on linoleum.

He doesn't. He's got tile.
peggo
peggo wrote:

flooring in the kitchen, no decent chef would work for him.
Denominator wrote:

how very common.