Moth Ball Smell in Home

I bought mothballs to place around the back of my house to keep animals away.

However, I had them in the house for a short time and now can't get rid of the smell. I keep the windows closed so the smell doesn't come in from outside but I think the moth ball odor has someone gotten into everything--even the central A/C system.

I've set up room air cleaners but they aren't helping. Any ideas on what I can do to get rid of the smell? Thanks.

Reply to
FB

Phisherman