Moth Ball Smell in Home

I bought mothballs to place around the back of my house to keep animals away.
However, I had them in the house for a short time and now can't get rid of the smell. I keep the windows closed so the smell doesn't come in from outside but I think the moth ball odor has someone gotten into everything--even the central A/C system.
I've set up room air cleaners but they aren't helping. Any ideas on what I can do to get rid of the smell? Thanks.
Moth balls sublime. Eventually the smell will dissipate. Instead of using napthalene, try growing herbs around the house to ward off varmints and insects. Rosemary, lavender, mint, oregano, sage, garlic are good choices for sunny locations and most seem to thive well on neglect.