Mop drying rack or device?

Is there a device for quick drying of a mop? I mean a traditional mop with rope-like strands, head not remove-able. I seem to have irradicated some snow fleas by caulking up edges of a sink and bathtub, and I don't want to create a hospitable environment for them to return by taking several days f or a mop head to dry. Ideally, the device (be it a rack or something) shou ld be collapsable due to space issues. Googling mop-drying-rack doesn't tu rn up anything relevant.