Mold on house siding

Hi,
Is there a product out there that kills mold on house siding easy? I have used bleach and a brush but this is awkward on the higher spots of the garage and my two family home.
I would appreciate any and all ideas.
Thanking you in advance.
Joyce

Try putting the bleach-soap solution in a pressurized garden sprayer. A higher temperture solution will shoot farther than a cold solution. There are brushes with extension attachments.