Microfiber Towels $0.65 cents a Piece

Dear Sir/Madam,
We supply Cleaning Towels Nation Wide, our primary customer are The Maids cleaning services.
We stock a huge inventory of Towels.
Huge Sale on Cleaning Towels
Microfiber Towel US$0.65 cents a piece http://www.towelsdepot.com/product.php?productid=5&cat=1&page=1
Terry Towels US$0.50 cents a piece http://www.towelsdepot.com/product.php?productid=7&cat=5&page=1
Huck Towels US$0.70 cents a piece http://www.towelsdepot.com/product.php?productid=9&cat=4&page=1
Towels Depot is a Manufacturer & Distributor of Home Textile. Our web site is located at www.towelsdepot.com, our warehouse is located in Rochester, NY and our factory is located in Pakistan, we have a lowest price in the market.
Please visit us we take all major credit cards i.e. Visa - Master - Discover - Amex we also take Paypal - SSL128 Secured Transaction. Sincerely,