Microfiber Mop

I want to start using a microfiber mop to replace my Clorox Ready Mop. Any suggestions on the best ones? Any opinion on Don Aslett's products--specifically this one? TIA

Reply to
FB

The "Queen of Clean" recommends microfiber products from ACT Natural

They carry several types of mops. I haven't used one, since I don't have enough bare floor to justify it. However, I did get some of their cleaning cloths, and have used them on my kitchen and bathroom floors, and have liked the results.

They're pricey, but she sys you get what you pay for when it comes to microfiber cleaning products.

Laura

Reply to
Laura

I picked up a package of microfiber cloths at Costco - 16 cloths, 16x16, for $9.99. Sam's also has them in packages of 12 and 16 at a comparable price. I just put the cloth on the Swifer mop head. They work very well dry as a replacement for the dry Swiffer dusting cloths also. The cloths are sold in the automotive isle of the store. I imagine that they would be available in other stores that sell car cleaning supplies.

Reply to
Vox Humana