MARC's web site!

Here is the corporate web site.
www.marc1.com
You can go into the link that shows PRODUCTS and you can find over 450 different products that work for whatever your needs might be.
Or you can email me directly and ask which product is best for which need.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
-- Ed Gundy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "What you have to decide is, what to do with the time given to you." Annonymous 2003

Will that stuff remove multiple SPAM stains from newsgroups?

I wondered where Marcey has been lately!
--
Best Regards,
Lloyd