machine washable suits

Hi,

Does anyone here own a machine washable suit? I saw this and wondered if it would save me $ on dry cleaning, or if it would just end up looking creased when it came out of the machine and I'd have to take it to the dry cleaners anyway?

any feedback appreciated, John.

I had no problem on a cool wash followed by a drip dry. I had no need to iron. If the label says machine wash and you follow the instructions then you should be ok.

Reply to
Dawn