Looking for MR Bentos

Hey there! I was a regular poster here years ago. Now I'm back, and wondering if MR Bentos still posts here. I notice that MRS Bonk has a similar manner. Could you maybe be related? I remember Phisherman. Hey Phish! Does anyone remember me?

peggo

Reply to
peggo

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:35:45 -0500, "peggo" scribbled:

I remember you :-) I haven't seen Mr B around lately, but Mrs Bonk and Lloyd keep the place interesting ;-)

Nan

-- "when the sun goes down we'll be groovin' when the sun goes down we'll be feelin' alright, when the sun sinks down over the water everything gets hotter when the sun goes down" ~Kenny Chesney

Reply to
Nan

You were a regulator? Marcey is our Director of Disciplinary Action now. The Charter requires her to remain strictly neutral regarding cleaning methods.

I suspected the same until her obvious affair with Mr. Deutschmann.

Two years ago you issued a public challenge to Astracast. They are not now among our corporate sponsors. I don't know if it's coincidence.

Reply to
Barbecue Bob

I remember you

Reply to
DrClean

Wasn't that about my sink? Hi Peggo. WB

Reply to
Dawn

Hey Nan. This group always was a little quirky. It's nice to read you again.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

Maybe that's a good thing?

We all have our secrets.

Don't blame me, man.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

I don't remember anything about it.

Hey.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

I'm honored.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

Thank you Nan. I don't know this Mr B that Peggo refers to and I must say I haven't seen much of you or Lloyd of late. Glad to see you're still with us and is that a new sig I see? Such a shame that it's a tiny bit too long for Usenet. Perhaps if you cut the fourth line?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:53:58 +0100, "Mrs Bonk" scribbled:

Oh, I still lurk but don't have much time to post these days. My sig is too long? I'll see what I can do

Nan

-- "when the sun goes down we'll be groovin' when the sun goes down we'll be feelin' alright, when the sun sinks down over the water everything gets hotter when the sun goes down" ~Kenny Chesney

Reply to
Nan

Hi peggo, Mr. Bentos could not tolerate the flaming generated by the group and said farewell. I enjoyed reading his traditional techniques, home procedures, and unusual advisements. He also posted in a cooking newsgroup although I did not hang out there. I'll never forget the sawdust dampened with household ammonia used for carpet cleaning. I believe Mr. B had a UK addy.

BTW, whatever happened to stewardess Cindy from Seattle?

Reply to
Phisherman

Yep. He sure was a fun read.

I thought you had her.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

Isn't it enough that you left him so embarrassed he had to change his name to Drclean? Can't you leave him alone?

Reply to
Homer Brewer

It's my birthday and I've been insulteted - you should be ashamed of yourself making an old man cry.

Reply to
DrClean