Looking for MR Bentos

Hey there! I was a regular poster here years ago. Now I'm back, and wondering if MR Bentos still posts here. I notice that MRS Bonk has a similar manner. Could you maybe be related? I remember Phisherman. Hey Phish! Does anyone remember me?
peggo
scribbled:

I remember you :-) I haven't seen Mr B around lately, but Mrs Bonk and Lloyd keep the place interesting ;-)
Nan
-- "when the sun goes down we'll be groovin' when the sun goes down we'll be feelin' alright, when the sun sinks down over the water everything gets hotter when the sun goes down" ~Kenny Chesney

Hey Nan. This group always was a little quirky. It's nice to read you again.
peggo

Thank you Nan. I don't know this Mr B that Peggo refers to and I must say I haven't seen much of you or Lloyd of late. Glad to see you're still with us and is that a new sig I see? Such a shame that it's a tiny bit too long for Usenet. Perhaps if you cut the fourth line?
scribbled:

Oh, I still lurk but don't have much time to post these days. My sig is too long? I'll see what I can do <EG>
Nan -- "when the sun goes down we'll be groovin' when the sun goes down we'll be feelin' alright, when the sun sinks down over the water everything gets hotter when the sun goes down" ~Kenny Chesney

You were a regulator? Marcey is our Director of Disciplinary Action now. The Charter requires her to remain strictly neutral regarding cleaning methods.

I suspected the same until her obvious affair with Mr. Deutschmann.

now among our corporate sponsors. I don't know if it's coincidence.
--
Barbecue Bob serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants

Wasn't that about my sink? Hi Peggo. WB

I don't remember anything about it.

Hey.
peggo

Maybe that's a good thing?

We all have our secrets.

Don't blame me, man.
peggo

I remember you
--
DrClean
www.DrClean.co.uk

I'm honored.
peggo

Hi peggo, Mr. Bentos could not tolerate the flaming generated by the group and said farewell. I enjoyed reading his traditional techniques, home procedures, and unusual advisements. He also posted in a cooking newsgroup although I did not hang out there. I'll never forget the sawdust dampened with household ammonia used for carpet cleaning. I believe Mr. B had a UK addy.
BTW, whatever happened to stewardess Cindy from Seattle?

Yep. He sure was a fun read.

I thought you had her.
peggo

Isn't it enough that you left him so embarrassed he had to change his name to Drclean? Can't you leave him alone?

It's my birthday and I've been insulteted - you should be ashamed of yourself making an old man cry.
--
DrClean
www.DrClean.co.uk