Liberon Furniture Wax???

About 20 years ago, we had a kitchen table made from wormy chestnut, and it is a treasured item for us still. It does have a urathane type finish, I think it may be polyurathane, I do not recall.
The craftsman at the time recommended that we use a specific wax from Liberon Wax, called Black Bison (walnut). He gave us a partial , unmarked can of the product, but we have now used it all up.
I have found a Liberon Wax company in England. They don't have this wax listed, and have not answered emails from me.
Does anyone know about this specific product OR can anyone recommend a very good wax product for this chestnut table ??
Thank you all very much for any tips or advice !!
--James--

A quick froogle search found it at Rockler Woodworking. Here is a link: http://tinyurl.com/4dedc
Here is a general froogle search for Liberon Wax: http://tinyurl.com/6onhz
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:27:36 -0400, "James Nipper"

Johnson's Paste Wax, in a yellow tin, about $7. Lowes or True Value should have it. I use this wax on all my furniture and iron shop equipment. You may not find this product in Canada nor England. Another wax, called BriWax, comes in various colors, and it cleans, stains, and polishes in one step, about $15 per tin. BriWax contains toluene and beeswax.
thank you both for these replies. I do need to remember to use froogle, I have not used that yet. I did try google before I made the post
Thanks again !!
--James--